I've read a few of these revealing lists of unusual personal factoids; here's my attempt.
1. I had to get three stitches on my chin from a bowling accident.
2. I once had a Dairy Queen worker write an inappropriate phrase on a birthday cake for Peppermint.
3. I have a sticker that says "Play Raquetball Naked."
4. Speaking of nakedness, a denuded Ken doll randomly pops up around our apartment.
5. I love walking around in dollar stores, and wrote my passion for the now-defunct D & K marts into a short story.
6. I hitchhiked to the beach in Mexico.
7. I left a hard-boiled egg in my friend Rebecca's locker in high school, and managed to play it straight as she tried to figure out who laid the egg.
8. Karin Bergquist of Over the Rhine emailed me one time to tell me she liked something I wrote on the listserve.
9. I went to the Lenox Homecoming in Ashtabula County, Ohio, every September for the first 20 years of my life. The first time I went I was seven weeks old. No, I have never lived in Lenox, but my grandmother did.
10. For the first seven years of my life, my sister Marie and I used a beer sign that my dad won in a golf tournament for a nightlight. I honestly don't think that I knew what BUDWEISER was until long after the sign went down, since my parents didn't drink.