Alissa tagged me for a variation of the random-facts meme. So here goes...
1. I hate needles; more specifically, I hate needles that give shots or take blood. The big old needle they used to pierce my nose freaked me out, but in a fun way. Perhaps I can convince myself that I am actually getting a fierce new piercing next time I go in for a flu shot.
2. My homemade chicken soupmaking skills are officially rad. This last batch was magnificent.
3. I would love to be a radio DJ. Specifically, I'd like Nic Harcourt's job at Morning Becomes Eclectic. My resume in this field consists of: I make mixed cds.
4. My favorite movie of all time is Sliding Doors. I can't watch it without ending up at the salon within the week on a quest for Gwyneth Paltrow's alternate-dimension hairdo.
5. I contracted pneumonia the week after Ben and I got married.
6. I'm currently reading Changing Light by Nora Gallagher. I'm not very far into it, but so far it's really good.
7. I was freshman class president, but so few people ran for it and so few people cared once we were in office, I really shouldn't have even put it on my college applications. But I did.
8. The title for this post is an allusion. To what?
I'll tag whoever wants to play...