Well then. Nice to know that it's only quarter to three before I figure out what day it is.
1. Knocked Up = supremely hilarious movie. Seriously. I adore Judd Apatow. If you do not like the R-rated movies, rent Freaks and Geeks.
2. Good for Oprah for picking Middlesex. It is one of my most favorite books.
3. I purchased a bag of all-natural Cheese Puffs today. Who knew that it was the chemicals that made those things taste so weirdly good.
4. Pirates of the Carribean 3 was just not nearly as good as Pirates of the Carribean 2. It's not a bad movie, but neither is it particularly fun.
5. The new season of Project Runway is filming, but isn't going to air until at least October. Hmph.
6. I'm currently reading To Kill a Mockingbird for the first time ever. Book shame.
7. This post is so terrible, and so funny. I say this from experience, because our house has smelled like skunk for over a week.
8. There is a huge jacaranda tree is blossoming outside of my church office window. Southern California can be so extravagantly beautiful.
9. I love when people start conversations about the produce in the produce aisle.
10. Here's the big news: my Mama was named Teacher of the Year for Tallmadge Middle School. A very well-deserved award. Congratulations!!