1. This has to be lickety-split, because Parenthood starts in fourteen minutes.
2. I interviewed Rachel Held Evans in the most recent print edition of the Englewood Review of Books.
3. We've all been under the weather with a cold. I am so tired of coughing. And so ready to get back to running.
4. The new Instagram profiles are pretty cool. I know Instagram isn't cool anymore, but I don't care.
5. Every year for the past three years I have bought one Anthropologie sweater on clearance. This year - in my year of buying as few new clothing items as possible - I bought my Anthropologie sweater on Ebay. That said, I could easily drop all kinds of money I don't have in Anthropologie.
6. Ack! Four minutes until I get to visit with the Bravermans!
7. I have several blog posts I would love to write if only I had the time.
8. We've been listening to the Nutcracker a lot. It is fun to have a little ballerina who gets excited about classical music. I hope we can go see it next Christmas.
9. One of my high school boyfriends was the prince in the Nutcracker.
10. "You will stay... forever young."